9 reasons why hiring a professional translation & interpretation service is your unexpected competitive advantage
In today's globalised world, businesses of all sizes need to communicate effectively with a wide range of international clients, partners, and suppliers. This requires professional translation and interpretation services, because they ensure clear and accurate communication in different languages.
Whether you run a small online business buying and selling extravagantly designed sunglasses for dogs or a multinational corporation with multiple head offices across the world, hiring a professional translation and interpretation team - like DMME - can help you reach new markets, expand your customer base, and grow your business.
So, if you need to convince management why your business should opt for professional translators instead of going at it alone, (we see you, seeing them, putting walls of text through Google Translate 😜) here are the key reasons why your competitors are using professional translation and interpretation services, and why you should too!
1. Reach new markets: To expand your business into new markets, you need to communicate effectively with your target audience in their native language. This creates trust in your business or brand and makes your offering feel more approachable. Professional translation and interpretation services can help you create marketing materials such a subtitles on existing YouTube videos, websites, and other content that is localised to your target market, ensuring that your message is clear, relatable and effective.
2. Better communication with suppliers and partners: If your business has suppliers or partners in different countries, communication can be a significant obstacle to overcome. Professional translation and interpretation services can help you cross language barriers and ensure that everyone is on the same page, linguistically and culturally. Even more importantly, effective translation services can help keep you compliant with localised rules and regulations. This can help you avoid misunderstandings and legal issues, and build stronger relationships with your partners and suppliers.
3. Legal and regulatory compliance: Businesses operating in different countries need to comply with local laws and regulations. This often requires legal documents to be translated into the local language, as well as interpretation services for legal meetings and negotiations. Legal jargon Is already complex In your first language, and can feel Impossible to decipher in a language you don't understand. That's where our team of professionals can make a world of difference!
4. Improved customer service: If your business serves international customers, you need to be able to communicate with them effectively. By doing it right from the get go, you can provide excellent customer service, no matter where your customers are located. This can help you build a loyal customer base and increase customer satisfaction. It's the small things that count when it comes to that personal customer service touch, and shared language fosters considerable trust in the conversion process.
5. Increased revenue: "Show me the money!" When looking to reach new markets and expand a customer base that includes a wide audience with different language and cultural preferences, going pro is highly recommended! This can lead to increased revenue and profitability, becausee your business is selling or servicing more clients and negotiating better deals with suppliers and partners, resulting in cost savings.
6. Improved brand image: When businesses communicate effectively with their clients, suppliers, and partners, they increase their chance to build a better brand image. By ensuring that your message is clear, accurate, and culturally appropriate, you build consistency that leads to loyalty. Clear, concise conversation positions you as an Industry authority.
7. Access to specialised knowledge: It's not a one-size fits all situation when it comes to working with a professional translator or interpreter. You will find there are experts in specific fields who specialise in translation services that include in-depth knowledge of cultural nuances, technical or medical information, local laws or linguistic legacies that may not be general knowledge to the average translator or interpreter. This can be especially valuable for businesses that operate in these fields, as it ensures that the translations are accurate and use the correct terminology. The right translator can make even the most technical text feel approachable and comprehensive.
8. Time savings: For businesses that need to communicate in different languages on a regular basis, hiring professional translation and interpretation services can save a significant amount of time. Instead of spending time trying to translate documents or communicate with non-English-speaking partners or customers, businesses can focus on their core operations and leave the translations to the professionals. Leave the admin to us, and spend your precious time building your empire.
9. Flexibility: Professional translation and interpretation services can be customised to meet the specific needs of a business. Whether you need a one-time translation or ongoing interpretation services, professional translation and interpretation services can be tailored to fit your business requirements. Every company is unique, so their customised translation processes should be too.
Convinced yet? Either way, reach out to us and let's have a coffee while chatting about customising these expert services to your business' needs. When you book a call, we'll even let you in on the 10th industry secret for eliminating language barriers with translation. It's a good one!